Friday, April 20, 2012

Illusion By: Frank Peretti

Frank Peretti has a way with words that are truly amazing. He pulled me right into the story and I just could not put this book down.  I was always trying to figure what was going to happen next, where the author was going and how in the world will it end!

Dane and Mandy are married for forty years and have been magicians by trade. Mandy is killed in a car wreck-or is she? Mandy awakens in the present and is nineteen just like she was in 1970.


I don't want to tell too much about the story because you need to read for yourself how the mystery continues!

This was one superbly crafted story that showed love, loss and restoration. The ending was just perfect. Please pick up a copy and see for yourself.

Thanks to the publisher for the complimentary copy of this book for my review.

2 comments:

  1. Great read! Love how Peretti develops his characters, paints a visual picture for his audience and surprises you with changes of direction in the storyline. This book tugs at the heart and challenges the intellect. I am starting to reread it already. It has had a profound impact on my perspective on issues I am experiencing in my own life! This book was a homerun far over the centerfield fence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your enjoyment of the book too :)

    ReplyDelete